Meetings and Events are always importance to us!
With elevated cleanliness protocols and social distancing guidelines being followed, you can ensure your next meeting & event is ALLSAFE!
Below are measures we have put in place at Novotel Surfers Paradise to help keep everyone safe for Meetings & Events
- Sanitisation stations for all Guests to utilise at the hotel entrance and before entering the function spaces.
- Maximum 4 guests in the lift at a time (families exempt)
- Contact details for all delegates attending function are recorded- (please note this is for in the instance of contact tracing requirements and not for marketing purposes.)
- Staff are trained in ACCOR’s ALLSafe Covid-19 certification processes
- ALLSafe signage displayed around hotel
- Function rooms are ventilated to ensure circulation of air prior to beginning of events.
- Number restrictions & social distancing as per government guidelines apply in all function areas
- Tables, surfaces, chairs & equipment are cleaned and sanitised before & after each use
- Where client brings own equipment on site and where staff assistance is required the AllSafe policy must be followed.
- Regular washing and sanitizing of hands by staff working events – hand sanitiser provided to staff & all guests.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of public areas and contact points throughout hotel
- Individual water, mints, sanitised pens are provided as part of room set up
- ALLSafe for food & beverage service
There is nothing more important than keeping our guests and team members safe.
For further information on the Accor ALLSAFE certification promise, please click here